There is no fee to enter the exhibition.
Parking in the village can be limited. If you can park on the road please be mindful not to block access to anyone's driveway.
Additional parking is available at the recreation ground, a short walk from the Community Hall.
Ruth has exhibited select items in displays before on occasion, but never has an exhibition been arranged dedicated to her work. This is the first of it's kind.
No. The purpose of the exhibition is not for sales or profit. It's a celebration which we invite members of the public to enjoy.
Donations, while greatly appreciated, are not mandatory, not expected and will not even be suggested. The organisations we have listed as potential recipients of donations are not affiliated with us in any way - we just hugely respect and appreciate the work they do.
Should COVID-19 restrictions allow, we shall provide facility for making cash donations at the venue.
St Davids Hospice care donations can be made via their website:
Similarly MacMillan donations via:
We understand the rules in Wales with regard to COVID-19. To this end the following restrictions apply:
- All visitors, and organisers, to wear facemarks unless exempt.
- social distancing to be maintained within the venue - please be patient and allow space from the visitors in front of you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided. Please avoid touching anything unnecessarily.
- If you choose to donate, we encourage online donations. A charity box will be available - please only use if other methods are unavailable to you, and do so in a considerate manner.
- We shall limit visitors if required. The venue capacity is well under the 200 limit for standing at events. The organisers will use their discretion and temporarily pause flow into the venue if required to maintain social distancing.
- If queuing, please maintain social distancing.
- No food or drink in the venue.
Our COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed and is available to download below.
There are toilets (including accessible) available at Salisbury hall. No refreshments will be provided at the venue, however the pub (Tafarn y bont) is a very short walk away.
We shall close the doors to public at 3pm Saturday to allow close friends and family to celebrate Ruth privately.
If you are visiting, please don't be offended if we politely inform you we are closing, and we appreciate your respect that we wish to spend this time with our loved ones.
The exhibition is being arranged by the family. We are certainly not experts in this type of event.
Our aim is to do our very best to allow you to enjoy her art and make Ruth proud, as we are all so incredibly proud of her.